Thursday, September 17, 2015

Howdy Ags!

My name is Michael Slaughter and I'm an aspiring Veterinarian who likes long walks on the beach with my dog Fish, but most importantly I'm the loudest and proudest member of the fighting Texas Aggie class of 2018!

I'm working towards becoming a Veterinarian because I have a deep love for animals and am very passionate about their well-being. I volunteered for Friends of Texas Wildlife during High School all four years of high school. I raised stranded infant squirrels for Friends of Texas Wildlife and bottle-fed them until they were old enough to be released into the wild.

For more information on how to get involved with this great organization you can go to their website here: http://www.ftwl.org/

I intend to use this blog as a way to increase awareness of animals that are in need. There are many other national organizations that you can be involved in, but if you're looking for something to do locally my best recommendation is to become a part of Friends of Texas Wildlife. They're a great organization that is always looking for more volunteers.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment